2010年7月15日星期四

Review of the New Fossil Wrist Net MSN Direct Watch

I want to put the countdown timer, twoalarms, and message alerts to good use!No programmable alarms. The Paparazzi's alarms are very flexible and powerful. The Fossil's alarms are simply daily alarms.The battery doesn't come charged. The fact that the first step in the QuickStart Guide is to charge your watch for 6-8 hours is disappointing. (Not so mucha reflection of the watch as the manufacturing and distribution process.) The updated Fossil Wrist Net is definitely a step in the right direction, thoughit's important to note that the focus was on aesthetics and comfort. I'mnot going to make a final determination as to which watch -- The Fossil Wrist Netor the Swatch Paparazzi -- is the better of the two since I think that's a completelysubjective question and depends entirely on preferences and priorities. I havetried, however, to make enough information available on Watch Report to help youmake your own informed decision. I don't think you'll be disappointed with eitherone. Additional ResourcesFossilWrist Net photo gallery.FossilWrist Net product page.Review ofthe Swatch Paparazzi.I think the Wrist Net is the most stylish of all MSN Direct watches.Size. I believe the Fossil Wrist Net is one of the the smallest MSN Directwatches.The band. The rubber and leather combination feel and look good, and the buckleis fairly easy to manage. Watch faces. The Wrist Net comes with some watch faces I wouldn't mind seeingon the Paparazzi.Charger. I like how quick and easy it is to slip the watch onto the chargerwithout actually having to plug it in.What I Don't Like About the Fossil Wrist Net The buttons. They feel wobbly and cheap, and have to be pushed almost entirelyin before they register.Not water resistant.The screen. Not as much contrast as the Paparazzi's.Backlight. Doesn't illuminate uniformly (though it is still sufficient).Volume. The watch is too quiet.