2011年1月27日星期四

It may not be shooting at enemies' exposed buttocks

“Here's a better idea: 'Zoom camera into Tifa's cleavage!'“ the game apparently instructs. It may not be shooting at enemies' exposed buttocks, but it's sure to titillate the longtime Final Fantasy fan more.Here is the description in full, if you're worried/excited about the Teen-rated content in Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy:This is an action game in which replica Panerai PAM00831 Men's Watch players compete in one-on-one battles with characters from the Final Fantasy universe. Players engage in hand-to-hand combat in 3D arenas and use axes, swords, boomerangs, and magic spells (e.g., energy balls, summoned creatures) to drain opponents' life meters.

Battles are highlighted by cries of pain, colorful explosions, and slow-motion sequences that zoom in on defeated characters. A handful of female characters wear revealing outfits that expose large amounts of cleavage; some of these characters' breasts also jiggle during combat. Some in-game text in also contains suggestive material (e.g., “Here's a better idea: 'Zoom camera into Tifa's cleavage!'“). Various portrait galleries depict replica Panerai PAM00140 Men's Watch partially nude female characters; the general shapes of their bodies are displayed instead of actual detail (i.e., no nipples or genitalia). The words “as,” “damn,” and “hell” appear in the dialogue.Along with The 3rd Birthday, Square Enix sure is the PSP a y place to play video games in 2011.Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy [ESRB]”I don't know how you should feel about seeing Epic Games president Mike Capps in the shower.

I'm still trying to figure out how I should feel about a game that urges me to preorder by calling me “dick tits.”This is the first in a series of promotional videos for Bulletstorm known as “Bulletpoints,” an obvious homage to the Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey shorts that used to run during Saturday Night Live.Not bad, though I don't see the replica Panerai PAM00216 Men's Watch point of calling me names. And here I thought Bulletstorm was made of classier stuff.Now I am going to worry all day that my breasts look like a penis. Thanks, Epic.”I ask my friend to recommend me an iPhone game.