2011年1月27日星期四

Today I'm showing you the best gaming mistake I made

He tells me that Colorbind is interesting, maybe excellent. I nod. I go to iTunes. I download Colorblind. I think it's great. I compliment my friend's good taste. Wait. Colorbind?Today I'm showing you the best gaming mistake I made in 2010. This is Colorblind, a 99-cent gem of a game that you can get for iPhones and iPads on the iTunes store. This is a replica Panerai PAM00104 Men's Watch game. It's not unlike choosing the right shade of color to paint your bathroom. And it's probably educational and great for kids. I hold none of these things against Colorblind. It's a fine, fine game. Play it.Colorblind on iTunes(If you're curious about Colorbind, I shot a video of that one too.)”Since the mid 1820's stargazers have been watching the skies in early January to catch a glimpse of the annual Quadrantids meteor shower.

Are you going to miss out on witnessing a potential 65 to 160 meteors per hour?I know night time is generally gaming time, but you'll be missing out on a great show if you don't at least take a peek outside tonight or tomorrow night, when the annual spectacle that is the Quadrantids meteor shower is at its most prolific. One of several annual replica Panerai PAM00233 Men's Watch meteor shower, the Quadrantids gets its name from the constellation Quadrans Muralis, now extinct, which was once located near the meeting point of constellations Hercules, Bootes, and Draco.Quadrans is gone, but the shower lives on. You can check out video of past Quadrantids showers on YouTube, but nothing beats the real thing.

Consult Spacedex's guide to the shower below to find the best viewing time, drive out to somewhere secluded, and set your camera on time lapse.Just be mindful: Contrary to recent reports, airplanes in the night sky are not like shooting stars, no replica Panerai PAM00831 Men's Watch matter how badly you could use a wish right nw.Quadrantids Meteor Shower [Spacedex][Image]”Angry Birds is still the hottest game on the iPhone and iPad, at least when you look at our weekly ranking of top-grossing games on the platforms.